05 September, 2010

Tiara Cake

Posted by Picasa



This is a 100% edible cake. Nayli was going to have a princess party to celebrate her first birthday. Mommy Nisha wanna make her a Tiara Cake to blend with the theme. She requested for a simple, yet glamorous cake. I made 2 tiaras with icing - the extra one as insurance for contingency but both turned out well. My girls voted for the colourful one as they liked the pink and gold glittering germs.

Posted by Picasa

So happened that I had another cake project for Kayla who also turned 1 the next day. Since I had made 2 tiaras, why let the efforts go down the drain. I threw in the spare Tiara on top of the chocolate cream cake that her daddy had ordered and I hoped it brought more joy to her party.

Here I wish Nayli and Kayla happy birthday.


Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa



''
'Posted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shira,
I am so pround of you! You are a great baker. And I wish you the best on your Cooking!

Best,

Lam Tsui